Buying or selling a home is not a simple matter of cruising open houses or posting a "for sale" sign on the front lawn. You want to consider the following: Do you have access to every home for sale in the neighborhoods you’re interested in? Do you have the time, energy and resources to research the housing market? Can you market a property effectively? Can you read real estate contracts and, if selling a home, do you understand your legal obligations toward buyers?
The fact of the matter is, buying and selling real estate can be complicated, not to mention the biggest financial decision most people ever make. With so much at stake, working with a professional real estate agent can help you locate the right property at the right price, or negotiate the best deal possible on your home sweet home.
A North Pacific Properties Agent is:
• A dynamic real estate professional, fiercely committed to advocating on your behalf
• Responsive and dedicated to steadfast, easy communication and accessibility to clients.
• An entrepreneurial individual with a unique personality and style
• A creative thinker with a knack for problem-solving and excellent negotiation skills
• A Seattle expert who knows the local market and its neighborhoods better than most of the people living here
• Approachable and backed by North Pacific Properties’ unrivaled technology tools, support and an in-house staff on stand-by to help coordinate and support your transaction